9. By reflecting on the year, we can recognize how our lives transform.
10. We can discover new things about ourselves and the world in a short amount of time.
11. We don’t have to abide by “every” rule of society.
12. A volunteer position might not be paid, but it’s still valuable. It can lead us to a paid job.
13. It’s okay to be moody every once in awhile. It makes us human.
14. It’s okay to burn a few bridges. We can always build new ones.
15. One positive thing about being clumsy is that you can eventually laugh it off.
16. The end of one year brings great anticipation for the next one.