It’s been awhile since I wrote for this blog. So I thought that since 2016 is coming to a close, I would end it by writing a list of things I learned. Throughout this list, you will find words that are linked to the Daily Prompts. Enjoy!
- Instead of fleeing from difficult tasks, following through with them until completion can lead to a sense of accomplishment.
- Sometimes, it’s easy to feel like we’re missing something we long for in life. But out of the blue, we could find a treasure that we never knew we wanted in the first place.
- When life gets overwhelming, there will always be someone and/or something to help us calm down.
- If we listen close enough, we can hear good parts of the past echo in the present.
- Our loved ones help us fix the broken pieces in our lives. By doing so, they help construct our future.
- Even when we can’t see it or believe it, someone else is uplifted by our enthusiasm.
- A sincere compliment can positively affect someone more than we know.
- Sometimes, we don’t know when we’re fishing for the wrong things.